Friday, February 8, 2008

Mitt Romney is out!

Good news from the campiagn trail, as Massachusetts own sleazy, citizen hating flip flopper has dropped out (nay, suspended) his run for the republican ticket to the white house. Anyone who has lived in Mass knows that America has just dodged a bullet. This guy was a slimey snake oil salesman, who used our state as a stepping stone for his own ambitions, and then turned around on the national stage and bashed on us relentlessly, for the crime of being liberal. Jackass. I am proud of this states liberal stance on gay marriage, and a woman's right to choose, I would like to see us be even more liberal on these issues truth be told, but I am proud of the steps my state has taken, and the leadership we have shown other states. Go back to Michigan, or Utah, or France Mittens, your kind are not needed around here, I'm just baffled he was our govenor in the first place.

Oh, and it seems Blogger's spellcheck isn't working....so pardon any misspelling for the time being, I am normally an excellent speller, but a terrible typist, it's my cross to bear *sniff*

No comments: