Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Exciting!!!

Went out and voted yesterday, as Massachusetts moved it's primary date up to super tuesday. I am actually very pleased about it, as it makes my vote feel more important, like I am actually an agent of change in this election cycle. I am just going to throw it out there, I voted for Obama. I am a sucker for good propoganda I guess, as that video of his New Hampshire speech that has been all over these glorious internet tubes really moved me in his direction.

And now it looks as though we are in a dead heat on the Democratic side, a real nail biter. I am at work checking my blogs and news sites for all the latest updates, I don't recall an election season I have been more energized and excited about (and I said that same thing in 2006), and I want to thank the blogosphere for that. Prior to discovering blogs I was somewhat politically apathetic, but as the Bush administration wore on, and political activism grew out here in blogcountry, I started to feel like we the people could actually make a difference. That's an amazing feeling, and I thank you all for that.

Well, back to work, I am sure someone is doing something stupid to their computer that I will have to resolve.

Oh, and by the way, I am making a pledge to myself to post at least once every two days going forward, no more once a week/week and half bullshit....it's time I got serious, so hopefully you'll be seeing alot more of me around. Woot.

1 comment:

GETkristiLOVE said...

Okay, I expect you to keep your promise.