Thursday, February 14, 2008

Far away lands..

I got this new widget for my blog, you might have noticed it on the right, above 'Blogs I like'. It shows the location of peeps who have viewed my blog, kind of neat. And neater still, it looks as though someone in Iran has checked out the Old Attic!!! Well, I say welcome my international friend, please feel free to post a comment, be you a displaced American, or an Iranian national, I would love to hear from you and your take on the world today. Let it be known that not all Americans are war mongering jack asses looking to bring on the end of the world, we are not all idiots, I swear.

Update: And now I see someone from Australia...I am now an international superstar. Woot!

1 comment:

Dr. Zaius said...

Iran? Why do you hate America!?!? Homeland Security will be knocking on your door within the hour!