Friday, August 10, 2007

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, this is my first attempt at blogging (how many times has that sentence been written?), so bear with me people. First, a little about me. I am a married 30something IT professional, ex-chef, ex-bike courier, ex-art student living in and around Boston, Ma. I have (at the time of this post) one 11 month old superdude, and two cats. Some of my interests include PC gaming, BBQ'ing (the real kind, low and slow, ribs, brisket, shoulder, etc.), cooking in general and...well...not much else, except..................the ellipses version of the drum roll..............politics.


I am a born again political junkie, since I no longer work the slave hours of a line cook due to personal injury, I now have the time to be politically active, or at least politically aware, as the case may be.


I am a dyed in the wool Democrat from Taxachusetts my friends, and I hope to touch on all these subjects during the course of my blogging.


Please don't hate on me.

No comments: