Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You have got to be shitting me

This video, made by a fellow named Jed, from The Jed Report, I don't have time...none of us have time now, this has to be spread NOW.



Oh my fucking god...I posted this half way through viewing it, I thought it was that relavent, but now ...after watching it all, well shit, it's, I, um, I don't even know what to say..I'm overwhelmed.

Please, we cannot let this happen, we cannot let four more years of this kind of mendacity, PUMA people, wake up! What the fuck, this guy is evil.

What little (and it was small) respect I had for this man a decade (or more, who's counting?) ago has now been OBLITERATED, he has no shame, he has no platform, he has nothing... he has NOTHING.

I am at a loss for words at this point.

2 comments:

Devilham said...

I wonder if I post a comment, if it will unlock the missing comment item? Testing, testing...

Anonymous said...

He's become a sad little man, hasn't he?