Saturday, October 13, 2007

...Then I have a bridge to sell you

From the "if you hadn't realized this yet" department comes news that the Bush administration was using warantless wiretapping PRIOR to the 9/11 attacks.

I am not convinced that the current administration has no intentions NOT to attempt a hostile takeover of our government providing they lose the next elections, and I think findings like this bolster my fears, 9/11 has nothing to do with there power grab, it's just a convenient truth.

Do what you can strip these people of power. One thing that heartens me is the military brass that have retired that are speaking out against these assholes. I feel as though the Cheney crowd has assumed that the military was in there pocket, and would blindly follow their lead. It's good to see that's not the case.

1 comment:

MRMacrum said...

I would say be optimistic, 08 is just around the corner. But considering the mischief Dubya can get into even as a lame duck, I wonder. Combine that with a less than stellar stepping up to the bat from the Democrats, and it appears it will be business as usual no matter who ends up in the Oval Office.

Stock some canned goods, some V-8, and plenty of beef jerky.