Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I am SO sorry

I have to apologize for the lite posting as of late, real life (to use the MMORPG parlaince) has poked it's god awful nose in business again, and in the interest of full disclosure, fake life has creeped in as well....I have become addicted to one of those MMORPG's I mentioned earlier. FYI for those not in the know, that would be a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (is my geek showing? does it make you nervous?).

Besides the full time job, and the little one to take care of, not to mention a significant other to spend time with, I decided it would be a good idea to take on a digital time sink.

That wasn't blogging.

I am an idiot.

If it makes you think a little less harshly upon me, the game is based on J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth, and is a nerdly paradise.

Oh, I made it past the layoffs at my work (to be honest I was in no danger, I am not in the department that's fat needed trimming), I have another 'Scraping and Planing' appointment coming up at my dentist, and the in-laws dropped by yesterday. Once I get some clear thoughts on that last part, I will prepare a post for you reading pleasure.

No comments: