Thursday, December 4, 2008

88 Lines about 44 Presidents!

Saw this article over at Crooks and Liars, and I was reminded of the song 88 Lines About 44 Woman, by the Nails (I will post audio if I can find it), and thought, how funny it would be to make a song to the same beat about the 44 Presidents. I even have the last line down...

Barack Obama, punch my fist, we chose you to end this list.

Feel free to add a lyric, just make sure your favorite president matches up to the right part of the song!

Oh, and almost forgot, special shout out to Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein....Thanks for the Thanksgiving postcard...what a pleasant surprise that was.

FOUND IT!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about, "Georgie's point of view was this, take what ever you can grab."

Devilham said...

hehe, good start Kirby!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

You are most welcome my man.

Dr. Zaius said...

I love that song! Merry Christmas, Devilham!