Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I couldn't agree more

For those of us who have children, this video rings especially true. The idea of anyone taking my boy, and putting him in harms way puts me in instant protect mode. I don't care if you are angry about Hillary losing, I don't care if you think Obama is soft on terror (and he isn't jackass, he's SMART on terror, much better), if you think I'm going to let them draft my son and send him to fight your bullshit war, hell, I'll revolt. And not the 'switch parties' kind of revolt, more the 'line them up against the wall' kind, know what I mean?



You cannot have my son, I'll have your head first.

2 comments:

Devilham said...

Weird, you can't comment on my main page for this post, hopefully, just putting a comment here fixes this, sorry for the inconvenience

Dr. Zaius said...

I think that Blogger had a little problem that day.